Friday, March 8, 2013

7DRL is coming this Saturday. My entry is called: "Towers of Klorenth", a game set in a dream tower that has trapped the player in its grasp until they can escape back into their own dreams. I've got a rough plan for time usage, and hopefully I'll be able to keep it! Not too familiar with git, and that's what I'm using to move my code to the repository. Hope that doesn't become an issue.

Schedule is as follows:

       First 2 days: Near all of the basic engine programming needs to be done by this point, if not all of it.

       Third day: Any left over engine work and than starting on content generation.

       Fourth and Fifth day: Content work and balance/fun testing

       Sixth day: Bug tests.


So... that's the rough idea. My lack of preperation is...worrisome, but I've been trying to get better and faster at engine programming, so hopefully that won't cause me to fail like it did last year. Blergh, I'm getting nervous and excited. I've already got one friend who's ducked out, hopefully the other doesn't and we both end up with some finished games!

No comments:

Post a Comment