Thursday, March 17, 2011

And we run out of tutorial

Hrm. The tutorial isn't finished, but isn't yet written yet either. xD Welp, the latest editions are 2 more scrolls, one of which can damage the player if they are not careful. xD

 So...the current framework of this tut is not going to really work for Fires of Charon...so probably going to have to start over again, but this time with some knowledge of what to work on, rofl. Need to get the GUI to the style that I actually like, get the game to handle actual stats and character generation. I also need to look into how to store and read from files, because even with this small program, things are starting to get hard to find when I'm looking for them. And just for organization reasons, I'd really prefer to have spell/monster/item/w.e. constants defined in their own files so that I can find them easier when there's over like, 20~30 of each. I'll get some screen shots up in a bit, probably should head to bed though rofl.

Link to the latest version: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3JBYL6MS

No comments:

Post a Comment